IM TelematicsThis new application is an independent product for Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting that is now available for fleets of any size.
IM Telematics is proud to unveil its own, fully integrated, digital DVIR
The new stand-alone DVIR application provides a complementary tool for drivers to conduct a more detailed inspection of their vehicles. The new IM Telematics DVIR is compliant with laws in Québec, the rest of Canada and the USA. Needless to say, that an application like this will definitely help protect an organization’s high-value assets and reduce expenses that can add up to tens of thousands of dollars a year in operational costs and fines.
IM Telematics’ DVIR is designed to serve a wider user base as well.
IM Telematics’ DVIR is designed to serve a wider user base as well. While DVIR is crucial for the commercial motor vehicle sector, assisting drivers in road safety and ELD compliance, the new IM Telematics DVIR offers businesses outside the Trucking sector a tool to uphold safety standards and decrease the chances of costly repairs and or fines. Sectors that will find the IM Telematics DVIR useful include companies with any of the following equipment
Vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 4,500 kg or more
- Cement mixers
- Tank trucks
- Fire trucks
- Straight-body trucks
- Snow removal trucks
- Pickup trucks
- Tow trucks
- Road tractors
- Emergency response vehicles
- Equipment transport vehicles (compressors, well drills, concrete pumps, cranes mounted on a truck chassis)
Combinations of road vehicles that include at least one vehicle with a GVWR of 4,500 kg or more
- A pickup truck with a GVWR of less than 4,500 hitched to a trailer or semi-trailer with a GVWR of 4,500 kg or more
- A pickup truck with a GVWR of 4,500 kg or more hitched to a trailer or semi-trailer with a GVWR of less than 4,500 kg
- A pickup truck with a GVWR of 4,500 kg or more hitched to a trailer or semi-trailer with a GVWR of 4,500 kg or more (each vehicle in the combination has a GVWR of 4,500 kg or more)
Buses, minibuses and tow trucks (regardless of GVWR)
- Motor coaches
- School buses
- Paratransit minibuses
- City buses
- Tow trucks (all types)
Road vehicles with a GVWR of less than 4,500 kg transporting dangerous substances and requiring the display of safety marks
Each inspection form is saved upon completion.
The reports can be printed or emailed as a PDF if you need to send it for a repair, or for an inspection, or keep for your records.
This app can be downloaded to an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
165-B St-Paul Street
© IM Telematics Inc. - All Rights Reserved